Intended for users 21+
Our Website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, persons under the age of 21. If you are under 21 years of age, under no circumstances may you use this Website or submit personal information to us. We are committed to compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, and rules.
What personal information we collect
We collect the following information when you interact with our Website:
- When you visit our website we collect information by log files, cookies, and other tracking technologies. This information includes your IP address, the type of browser you use, what pages you visited and when they were visited.
- When you submit a contact form on our website we collect such information as your name, email address, and phone number.
- When you communicate with us as a customer or prospective customer, we collect such information as your name, email address, phone number.
How we use personal information collected
We might use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Deliver services and projects you requested.
- Provide you customer service.
- Respond to your requests, questions and comments.
- Improving our website, our services, and our projects by monitoring and analyzing website usage.
- Personalize our website by providing the content and features that may match your interests.
- Send you promotions, specials, and marketing communications in accordance with your consent and notification settings. You may withdraw your consent to receive marketing materials at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Process information for other purposes as described to you at the time of collecting and receiving your consent for data processing.
Retention of your personal information
Disclosure of your personal information with third-parties
- We may share your information with our business partners, contractors, service providers and vendors in order to deliver you the requested project or service. Examples include, but not limited to: website hosting provider, marketing partners, and CRM system vendor.
- We may share your information by request from the government authority. We may share your information if it is necessary to prevent physical and financial harm to our company, to our business partners, to you and others or otherwise if required by applicable law.
- We may share your information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share your information with other third-parties when we’ve obtained your consent to do so.
Security of your personal information
Crater Lake Spirits takes all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of your data. Crater Lake Spirits implements physical, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information. If you have questions regarding the security of your data you can contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data privacy rights
If you wish to exercise your data privacy rights, please send an email to email@example.com. Your data will always be safe and under GDPR protection. You have the right to access, update, delete or export your personal information. You can also withdraw your data processing consent at any time.
- Monitor and analyze usage of our website in order to improve our website and services.
- Deliver personalized content and information on our website.
- You can control whether your browser accepts cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser’s settings if you don’t wish to accept them. However in this case our website wouldn’t be able to provide you with personalized content.
19330 Pinehurst Road
Bend, OR 97703
541-318-0200 ext. 1