Crater Lake Spirits
Tap into your spirit of adventure.
Real spirits. Made with real ingredients.
Inspired by the purest water in the world, our vodkas are filtered at least ten times through charcoal and crushed lava rock for an exceptionally smooth finish.
True to tradition and place, our gins gets their crisp, pine-filled flavor from handpicked juniper berries that are native to our high desert roots.
True to the craft. Dedicated to quality. Obsessed with adventure.
It was 1996, and all we wanted to do was live in the mountains and make great spirits. Over the years, that spark grew into a passion for making the best tasting spirits with the most natural ingredients available. Today, Crater Lake Spirits is one of Oregon’s oldest and largest distilleries serving up traditional spirits with spirited infusions.
Experience Our Spirits
Like swapping stories around a campfire, spirits bring people together. Ready to write some new memories? Meet us at one of our two tasting room locations in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
- 2 oz. Crater Lake Vodka
- 2 parts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 part orange juice
Smoky Bloody Marys
- 6 slices peppered bacon
- 3 1/4 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/4 Crater Lake Pepper Vodka
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons chipotle hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 6 stalks celery with leaves
Campfire Whiskey Sour
- 2 1/4 oz Crater Lake Spirits Rye Whiskey or Reserve Rye Whiskey
- 1 6 inch rosemary stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz dark maple syrup
Perfect Pepper Bloody Mary
- Slice of lemon or lime
- 2 oz Crater Lake Pepper Vodka
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1/2 oz Demetri’s Bloody Mary Spice Blend
- 2 oz Sweet Ginger Vodka
- 2 oz Mango Puree
- 1 oz Coconut crème
- 2 oz Crater Lake Prohibition Gin
- 2 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Simple syrup
Ruby Red Back Alley
- 1.5 oz Hatch Green Chile Vodka
- 1.5 oz Lime juice
- .75 oz Vanilla simple syrup
- 2 Ruby Red grapefruit slices