Crater Lake Spirits
Tap into your spirit of adventure.
*Starting June 1st
Real spirits. Made with real ingredients.
Inspired by the purest water in the world, our vodkas are filtered at least ten times through charcoal and crushed lava rock for an exceptionally smooth finish.
True to tradition and place, our gins gets their crisp, pine-filled flavor from handpicked juniper berries that are native to our high desert roots.
True to the craft. Dedicated to quality. Obsessed with adventure.
It was 1996, and all we wanted to do was live in the mountains and make great spirits. Over the years, that spark grew into a passion for making the best tasting spirits with the most natural ingredients available. Today, Crater Lake Spirits is one of Oregon’s oldest and largest distilleries serving up traditional spirits with spirited infusions.
Experience Our Spirits
Like swapping stories around a campfire, spirits bring people together. Ready to write some new memories? Meet us at one of our two tasting room locations in beautiful Bend, Oregon.
Alyssa’s Watermelon Patch
- Watermelon Sour Patch Candy for Garnish
- Lemon Drop Sugar for Rim
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Watermelon Simple Syrup
- 2.5 oz Crater Lake Reserve Vodka
Banana Berry Crush
- One half of a very ripe banana
- 1 oz Northwest Berry Vodka
- 1 oz Crater Lake Vodka
- 1.5 oz Half & Half creamer
- .5 oz Vanilla syrup
- Blackberry syrup (to drizzle and garnish)
Blackberry Vodka Mojito
- 8 Blackberries, muddled
- 6 Mint leaves, muddled
- 1.5 oz Crater Lake Vodka or Reserve Vodka
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 2 oz Lime juice
- 1.5 oz Reserve Crater Lake Vodka
- .5 oz Simple syrup
- .25 oz Lime juice
- 6 1-inch cubes of watermelon
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
Savory and Spicy Dirty Martini
- 2-3oz Hatch Green Chile Vodka (alternatively, 1.5 oz Hatch Green Chile Vodka and 1.5 oz Reserve Vodka to tone down heat)
- Splash of olive brine
- 2-3 Olives
- 2 Cilantro stems
Muddle olives & cilantro stems with olive brine. Add ice and alcohol. Shake or stir, and strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with speared olives.
- 1.5 oz Crater Lake Vodka
- 1/3 cucumber, chopped
- .5 oz lime juice
- .5 oz simple syrup
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1 oz Crater Lake Hatch Green Chile Vodka
- 1.5 oz Crater Lake Vodka
- .75 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz YES! Cocktail Co. Cucumber Jalapeño syrup
- 3-4 Fresh blackberries (or 1/2 oz blackberry syrup)
- 2.5 oz. Crater Lake Hatch Green Chili Vodka or Pepper Vodka
- 2.5 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Splash of lime juice
Grapefruit Basil Martini
- 2 oz basil-infused Crater Lake Gin
- 3 oz grapefruit juice
- splash lime juice
Ruby Red Back Alley
- 1.5 oz Hatch Green Chile Vodka
- 1.5 oz Lime juice
- .75 oz Vanilla simple syrup
- 2 Ruby Red grapefruit slices